Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Proj 2

I wanted this video to represent the idea of things building up and then falling to be replaced by even larger buildings. THis relates to my solo play experiment in that during that time I used unstable objects to build larger and larger structures.
The most frustrating thing about this project was the velocity graph, which seemed to need wide sweeping motions in order to have a noticeable change. Also, the ever frustrating photoshop which seems to hate me and consistently crashes while I work. Otherwise, the general process wasn't all that different to working in other programs. It was somewhere between working in FCP and Toonboom. The one thing that made me mad was not being able to discover how to make it so the entire workspace could be seen, not just the box where the video is.

No comments:

Post a Comment